
It's official! We will be going to Boston for dental school. Dane will be attending Tufts Dental School graduating class of 2015. We are excited to be going to dental school and my parents are thrilled that we will be back in Boston. For us, we are happy to know where we will be living for the next four years. Now the stress of researching places to live has set in. That is our new quest, and I hope to figure that out sooner rather than later. I will also start my job search there. I'm going to try and get into a dental office so I can learn the ropes. Fingers Crossed!
Congrats! How exciting!! I'm sure it will be nice living close to family again.
ReplyDeleteI'll miss you Aimee! I took a picture just for you of Quinn the other day wearing my Red Sox hat you gave me on the mish.
ReplyDeleteCongrats and Good Luck!
ReplyDelete