Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Since you've been gone...."

I can breathe for the first time....
That song just came to mind as I was trying to think of a title for this post.  Thank you Kelly Clarkson...

It's been a while since I last posted.  Don't worry, it wasn't because of a lack of things to report.  A few things Dane and I have done lately include:
Dane went to Washington DC for Hahn's wedding.  He got to see some of the sights with Heiner.


We went to the Harvard - Yale game.  Dane walked in thinking he would root for Harvard... and switched mid-game.  He was cheering with the Yale fans that were sitting behind us.  Though we question weather our friends behind us will remember the game, it was unforgettable for us!


We went to the tree lighting at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market.  We met up with some friends.  We ended up running into seven more of our friends that night.  I think that Mormon's are just sociable people! :)

Since all those fun things we went out to Colorado for Christmas (more on this later), I was laid-off my job - I am now "fun-employed," I went to meet my new nephews (yes plural...TWINS!), I helped bring my little brother to college.   We've just been having fun.   We are looking forward to 2013, and are hoping that things will "take off" from here.  This is supposed to be Dane's hardest semester of school, so we may have to limit our fun.


1 comment:

  1. So fun! Please post pictures of those cute little twins!!

    ReplyDelete