Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Recap of our fun summer

Since I've been terrible at keeping this up to date this past summer, here is a splash of what we did.  
Impromptu date at the Boston Public Gardens.  
Saving some money by doing our own break job... thanks to a lot of assistance from my dad.
We went to some Sox games this summer... Never can get enough.
Ahhh.  Mecca.
Fun hike with our friends.
At the top of "Mount Misery" which in reality was just a big hill.
A walk to the ice cream shop with the gang from the complex.
Terrible picture, but this is Dane and I at the horse track.  We made bets with "back rub minutes."  I ended up with 15 and Dane ended up with 20.
I golfed my first ever round of golf!!!!! Good thing we didn't keep score, and it's too bad that there was so many water traps on this course... I think we came out about even.  We spotted a bunch of balls on the 8th hole.
Bon fire of love.
Our friends... at the bon fire of love... getting some love.
We went to a free concert at the Esplanade on the Charles River.  It was Gavin Degraw and The Backstreet Boys.  They didn't let anyone on that side of the street for hours before hand.  It was a struggle to find a place that the cops didn't keep moving us from, but finally they gave up and closed the street because there were just so many spectators.  You can see part of the stage through the trees by Dane's left ear.
We spent most of our summer at the cabin.  Every weekend and more from July through August we were at the cabin.  Dane got amazingly good at slaloming.
James and Tracy came to visit!!!!! Yes!
Dane found a siamese banana.  I just hope he didn't ingest any radio active stuff that cause this anomaly in the first place.  

I don't have a picture on my computer yet, but we also went to a Maroon 5 concert and Kelly Clarkson opened for them.  It was so much fun.  That was my birthday present.  It was best case scenario.  

We had a blast and are sad that summer is long over and Dane's back in the swing of school.  He's been busy with patients and making dentures and trying to study. This is only the tip of the iceberg of our summer, but we had so much fun it's hard to post everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment