Although babysitting Ashley is usually a fun thing, Dane was the lucky one that got the shift when she was tired and hungry. Since she won't take a bottle that makes calming her down a little difficult... Ok, I lied. It makes it really difficult.
By the end of the evening Dane was a little worn out... or something? I can't explain everything he does!
This is HILARIOUS!! (And at the same time, poor little Ashley!)
ReplyDeleteWay to be patient Dane--good thing you're getting an early start learning that skill 'cause you're going to have 1,000 nights like this in the future. :) (I mean, I love my kids.)
Good Man Dane! I always used to go grab a camara when my nerves were wearing thin. I thought (and rightly so) that in the future this photo would be funny, and that it was a better thing to do than many of the other thoughts that were crossing my mind at the time.
ReplyDeleteI have a picture of Jeremy stuck behind the toilet and the wall. Poor kid had to wait till I got a pic before I got him out!!!!
I love that girl so much. She was just having a rough day. We usually have a great time together but i was just not quite as comforting as jess. But ashley is the bomb.
ReplyDelete