I have been thinking about simple pleasures in life. Here are some of the things that are awesome that I've been thinking about
-Pressing the elevator button and it dinging right away because it's already on your floor
-Sitting next to Dane on the bus ride into Boston
-Walking into a public bathroom and being the only one in there
-Laughing with Dane
-A clean apartment
-Doing my laundry any darn time I want to
-Cuddling and back scratches while watching tv
-Doing things right at work... (ok, not a simple pleasure... that's a very complex one)
-Video chatting/face timing with family
-Awesome music
-Meaningful conversations about beliefs
-A good piece of chocolate
-Going to sleep
I am grateful for each one of these simple pleasures. I'm curious what other simple pleasures you can think of.
Now it's time for bed.
I love this post! Simple pleasures make life so much better. Let's see, the first simple pleasure I thought of (probably because it is currently happening) is Easton sleeping on my shoulder with both arms wrapped around me while I blog! And me not worrying that he's sleeping during the day :)
ReplyDelete