Thursday, May 24, 2012

Work hard play hard

We've had a great month.  We started things out with a bang! Our friend Ryan made a trip out here for work and we spent a few hours together.  Even though some of our plans were thwarted it was nice to see him.

My sister had a baby so I got to fly out and visit that sweet little bundle of cuteness.  It was so fun heading out there and spending time with the Phipps and Moncurs!  I also got to spend some time with my grandparents and Ryan & Stephanie Kelly and kids!

While I was gone Dane went to two... count 'em... Two Red Sox games. 

He couldn't sleep one night and found tickets for $7. He went Thursday night, then again Friday.  haha.  I'm just mad I couldn't go with him.  What a let down.  He promises he'll make it up to me.  Now that we have military ID's we can get cheap standing room tickets.  Can't wait.

We are keeping ourselves busy.  We are both temple workers now.  We'll be busy with that some Saturdays.  I just got called into young woman's.  So now Dane and I are both working with the youth.  We'll be plenty busy with all of that.
The summer is starting and little does "summer" know what we have in store for it!  Dane is already itching for fun since he has Friday's off from school and on the days he has school he only has two classes.  He's on chill mode.  In fact, he's playing basketball with Danny Ainge's boys right now.  He'll be home late and I'll be getting up early for work.  I wish life didn't require so much work!

5 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinched Danny for some Celtic playoff tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinched Danny for some Celtic playoff tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad I missed you on your trip to Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad I missed you on your trip to Utah!

    ReplyDelete