Friday, August 17, 2012
Dating Dane
Dane and I have had several fun dates over the past few months. I've been meaning to share them, so here's the overload... I could have tricked you to thinking this was all one exciting night, but... I didn't wear the same thing all of the nights... trick blown!
One night after dinner we went for a drive. We saw a little path that lead to the river so we decided to take a stroll and when we got to the end we saw a huge boat being tugged out into the ocean.
See the tug boat over Dane's left shoulder.
Another fun tradition that we've started is just taking a walk down the beach after our dinner on date night.
This particular occasion we walked up Revere Beach where they had a sand sculpting contest the week previous to our date.
We were just lucky enough to stumble upon these. Between the contest and when we walked by we had a huge rain storm, complete with hail the size of large marbles. These survived amazingly well.
A personal favorite.
This next one was really interesting. The sign indicated that this was named "Everyone has a dark side."
We were thinking they meant that it was just meaning "where the sun don't shine" but then we walked around to the other side.
...and clearly that is not what they intended. It took us by surprise.
For my birthday Dane got us tickets to a Colbie Caillat and Gavin Degraw concert. It. was. fun. Dane is so thoughtful.
I can't get the video to imbed right now, but here's a link to Gavin Degraw's entrance at the concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a fun couple! Love you!
ReplyDelete