Sunday, September 9, 2012

First day- much different than last year.

This year Dane's first day of school was much different than last year.  Last year I woke up with him to take pictures, see him in a nice shirt and tie, and send him off early to his first class.  This year I woke up before him since he didn't want to get up early for class, I stole the last of the milk so he couldn't have any on his breakfast, no pictures taken, came home and waited for Dane to show up. He came home after wearing scrubs all day and we chilled for the rest of the night.  I'm the worst wife ever.
I got this email from Dane that afternoon:
I regretted not getting milk last night as we were driving home since I had coconut milk on my life cereal. Not a good taste. I don't know how, but the coconut milk managed to suck all the sugar out of the cereal and made it one of the stranger tastes that I have eaten. Won't be repeating that one. Hopefully you didn't need that entire container of coconut milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment