Dane and I went to the Boston Marathon this year. Unless you live under a rock, you are aware that there was a terrorist bombing at the finish line this year. We fortunately left about an hour before the bombings occurred. My sister was hoping for a post about the event, so to oblige the beloved sister.... here's my journal entry from the event. It took so much effort to write it all in my journal that I couldn't bear to transpose it all to this medium. So... I give you pictures of my journal entry.
These pictures are pretty much the same thing, but you can see different things in each of them. The first one you can see the tinfoil capes the runners wore. In the second one you can see off to the left the first aid responders with their wheel chairs. They were all over the place.
That is all just plain craziness. So glad you and everyone you wrote about were safe. What an experience. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDelete