I have the most honest husband on the face of the planet. When Dane is thinking it usually just comes out. For example we were waiting in line at the pharmacy and it’s taking forever! We were standing there for at least a half hour. We finally move up to second in line… only to wait there for another 10 minutes! So there we are just feet away from the pharmacists and the cashiers and Dane proclaims “I’m Bored!” The pharmacists and the cashier look up to see what adult would belt out a declaration like that! There we were… in all our glory. Laughing.
On our honeymoon Dane and I got to go to Disneyland! We decided to go on the Buzz Lightyear ride. Neither one of us had been on the ride before so we didn’t know what was in store. As we are waiting in line Dane turns to me and says, “I hope we get to shoot stuff.” Luckily Dane’s hopes were rewarded. We got to “shoot stuff.”

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.
ReplyDelete(in Dane's voice: Thank you!)
PS... It looks like Dane kicked your butt!!! I guess he's just better at shooting stuff!! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like Disney Land was all that you dreamed of. "Shooting stuff" can be a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete