Shortly after Dane and I got married he started telling me that he was feeling very anxious every night as things were starting to wind down. He couldn’t put his finger on why, but with out fail every night he would start to feel anxious. About three weeks ago he mentioned it to me again, and it hit me! Every night he wasn’t able to watch sports center to wrap up the evening! I told him my diagnosis and after thinking about it for a bit a smile crossed Dane’s face and he agreed with me. He was having Sports Center withdrawals.
We had cable installed last Friday.
dane is too funny. funny thing is, it wasn't even a a question whether we got tv when we moved in, it was just something we "needed" to have--for jeff to watch sports center. what a nerd. But i'm glad to hear you are all moved in!!! Sounds like it was a chore getting it all cozy. I want to come see ya!
ReplyDeleteWell, at least you've got that squared away. :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! That's so great. I wish we had cable! I'm going through ESPN withdrawals myself!! Once basketball season hits, I don't know HOW we'll be able to resist. It's hard enough with football!
ReplyDelete