Monday, October 5, 2009

Dane’s blog post

So when Dane and I first created this blog (back in April) it took us a while to actually write anything on it. I was dragging my feet, and Dane agreed to type our first post. The next two paragraphs are what Dane had to say. He wrote it as if I were talking! ☺

Dane is the sexiest man on the face of the planet! I am so in love with him and driving to California was probably the most romantic 12 hours we have spent together.

We headed out to San Jose for the week after graduation. I graduated with my B.S. just short of a half-decade after I received my A.A. at BYU-I. Dane served his mission in San Jose so he has just been ecstatic over the last couple of days. We’re staying with some of his closest family that live in San Jose and we had a chance to go to Hollister yesterday and see some people and the terrain down there. We went on a short hike through Pinnacles National Park and saw some of the wildflowers that were sprouting on random hillsides. We’ve spent a lot of time with people that Dane taught while he was on his mission, and we’re looking forward to going to the beach today! Hopefully we don’t get sunburned too badly. We’re here for a few more days and then back to the joyous life in Utah. I love my fiance.



1 comment: