I’m also remembering another time I had a tear in the bum. I had gotten in a wreck and was pretty torn up. There was blood dripping down my arms and onto my pants. This time it wasn’t jeans… it was a pair of tan plaid Capri’s. I had been racing my dad down the alpine slide in Park City, and let’s just say my competitive nature got the best of me. When I was sitting at the first aid station my family (and extended family) had gathered around to watch the guy wrap up my wounds. At that point my cousin Brynnley, who was probably 6 years old or something, yells to her brother Conor, “Look Con, you can see her butt!” My Little brother Daniel, probably 11, covers the hole and gives Brynnley a dirty look and says “Don’t look!” Yeah!!! What a brother!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Favorite Jeans…
I think there is something fulfilling about wearing a pair of jeans right into the ground. I feel like I really got my money’s worth out of them, and sometimes that’s a hard feeling to really get. The only problem is the moment of realization… realizing that the pants were “spent” and probably spent longer then you knew about it. I had this lucky occasion while I was packing my bag for Thanksgiving. I went to grab my jeans and I noticed there was a tear in the bum! I knew the last time I wore those pants was a day that I was working at the coin shop… So there were probably a few people that had the unique opportunity of seeing that “side” of me. So after a picture, into the garbage they went. On to the next pair!

I’m also remembering another time I had a tear in the bum. I had gotten in a wreck and was pretty torn up. There was blood dripping down my arms and onto my pants. This time it wasn’t jeans… it was a pair of tan plaid Capri’s. I had been racing my dad down the alpine slide in Park City, and let’s just say my competitive nature got the best of me. When I was sitting at the first aid station my family (and extended family) had gathered around to watch the guy wrap up my wounds. At that point my cousin Brynnley, who was probably 6 years old or something, yells to her brother Conor, “Look Con, you can see her butt!” My Little brother Daniel, probably 11, covers the hole and gives Brynnley a dirty look and says “Don’t look!” Yeah!!! What a brother!
I’m also remembering another time I had a tear in the bum. I had gotten in a wreck and was pretty torn up. There was blood dripping down my arms and onto my pants. This time it wasn’t jeans… it was a pair of tan plaid Capri’s. I had been racing my dad down the alpine slide in Park City, and let’s just say my competitive nature got the best of me. When I was sitting at the first aid station my family (and extended family) had gathered around to watch the guy wrap up my wounds. At that point my cousin Brynnley, who was probably 6 years old or something, yells to her brother Conor, “Look Con, you can see her butt!” My Little brother Daniel, probably 11, covers the hole and gives Brynnley a dirty look and says “Don’t look!” Yeah!!! What a brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sad I didn't get a chance to see your butt (just kidding... maybe). I know all about the favorite jeans thing... the last time I found a favorite pair, I bought every pair in my size. I have found that this prolongs the eventual butt-tearing.
ReplyDeleteAlso, nice pic.
Hahaha! Bre, I love you! I think I'm in the "wear 'em out" mode. Then I can get new ones!
ReplyDelete