It was a year ago today that Dane and I exchanged our first Christmas gifts. Dane had asked me to have lunch with him because I was flying out the next morning. We had tomato soup and cheese sandwiches. Over lunch the topic of our favorite movies came up. We found out that we both really liked the movie Life is Beautiful, and that we both had been meaning to buy the movie. That afternoon I went down to FYE and picked up their last copy of the movie. I wrapped it up, and I was going to try and get Dane’s roommate Chris to give it to him on his birthday. That evening I invited Dane over for dinner… he was a little late. After dinner we went to Dane’s basketball game, which they won! We got back home and after a shower Dane came over and… surprise! He had bought me a Christmas gift! (cutie!) I pulled out the DVD Life is Beautiful from the gift bag! After thanking Dane I went back into my room and brought out Dane’s present. He unwrapped it and was pretty shocked about the whole situation. Turns out he was late for dinner because he ran to Best Buy and picked up their last copy of the movie. It was meant to be! ;)
That Christmas break he started texting me "buon giorno principessa."
So which one of you returned your gift? Or do you have two copies! haha cute story
ReplyDeleteWe still have to two copies. :) They are side by side in our little dvd shelf.
ReplyDelete