Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun things in my life right now.

These are some things that are fun in my life right now.

I have a new job that I am enjoying. I love being able to help people get a step up on life.

My cousins-in-law have a cute baby... Ashley, that I get to see and play with all the time!


She's with her cousin Joey here.

My whole family was in town for Christmas. It was so fun having them around. My little brother was even in town for a month!



Dane's basketball teams. Dane is playing in the city league and a BYU intramural team. I have been to every game so far! We'll see how long I can keep that going.

I get to see my sisters frequently! It's nice having two sisters in town to keep life interesting!

Dane just got asked to be in the Sunday School presidency. This means that Dane and I will be teaching Sunday School at least once a month.

We got to spend the long weekend in Grand Junction with friends and family.





Dave and Elizabeth got engaged. That's always good news.

We started doing P90X so we're getting back in shape

People always ask me how married life is, I have two responses. The first is "better than single life" the second is "funny." Being married to Dane Swenson has got to be one of the funniest things on the face of planet earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment