Dane and I have been talking about female haircuts for the last little bit... Analyzing the cuteness factor of each cut and what it does for the overall presentation of females. Dane has spoken for the majority of the male population when he says that really short hair cuts on girls aren’t attractive.
I for one really do like the short haircuts, and have always wanted to try (at least) a "pixie" hair cut. (A really short cut where your longest hair may be like 3 inches long.) Dane has completely vetoed that one. We were able to get other opinions like my little sister explaining that even though you could get complements on a hair cut with a drastic change in length, you more than likely loose "hot points." Being the good husband that Dane is, he also said that no matter what my haircut is he’ll always think that I’m attractive. He did follow that statement up with a disclaimer that you can never tell a girl that you don’t like her hair cut. He said that it is normally best to warn and dissuade against short haircuts for those you care about.
So this past Sunday we were on our way to Stake Conference… and I am trying desperately trying to brush out my long thick hair… AH! We were unfortunately running late so the pressure was on. My hair can regularly take over 15 minutes to brush out after the shower. So as we were pulling in and I still had substantial knots in my hair I had that frustrating moment! “I’m cutting my hair!” I needed a change from that haircut anyway.
Monday, after a cut, layers, bangs and a thinning... I am much happier.
Dane said he likes it better then the last hair cut.
I like it too! I think its way cute and it's always nice to get a fun cut :)
ReplyDeleteFor the girl vote, I think you are one person that could pull off a short haircut - and look really cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my! We are so on the same page. For the longest time I wanted a pixie cut and Andy, well is just like Dane and less then thrilled with the idea.
ReplyDelete