Dane and I went to visit Grant and Genie in Miami!!! The joy started in SLC where the flight was too full for our bags, so we had to check them at the gate. As we were waiting for our bags in Miami Dane leans over and says "I bet you that your bag made it and mine didn't." I took his bet... and ended up owing him a shoulder rub. We hit up the beach, a marlins game, and the everglades. We did the little air boats and saw several alligators and one crocodile. Dane made a highlight reel! :)
Then Dane and Grant decided to make another dunk video which involved a floatie and a football. They are so funny. When we were making the video they developed their own little fan club. There were several older people that were just laughing at them and getting up from laying on their towels just for a better view. After one dunk (where Grant jumped off Dane's back and was completely laid out to get the dunk) this kid comes running over yelling "Do that again!" So funny.
Getting back to SLC was a miracle. Because of weather and other mishaps we (amazingly) got to Atlanta and then found that we were number 60 on the standby list... on an oversold flight. After a few flights left we were still number 37/38 on the list. We booked a hotel for the night, then as we were waiting in line to get a seat request for a later flight the gate agent just looks down the line of people standing there and asks if we all want to get on the flight. We assured her we did. She just tells everyone pass up something with your name on it and follow me. We get down the jet way and she just says "find any seat you can." Dane even got an exit row!
Sounds like you guys had a good time. It was good to see you at Ryan and Stephs. We need to do it more often.
ReplyDeleteOh, My, Goodness!!
ReplyDeleteI am still cracking up.
Michael hopes he can continue to act as young as you both do when he is as old as you are. :)
Wow, sounds awesome! And crazy flying stories!! Every time I fly I wish I had my own personal jet. Don't we all . . . PS Your blog looks fantastic. Love the wedding pic.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the FL shout-out...punk.
ReplyDeleteHey, I am going to make my blog private. If you want to leave me your email I will add you to my list :)
ReplyDeleteSorry Chris. I guess being in the highlight video isn't enough!
ReplyDelete