Dane had done all the inviting, and I was just finding out who was coming as we were driving there. It was a nice surprise. Now I keep thinking of all these people I would have invited. I guess we'll just have to have another party! I had told Dane not to tell the waiter it was my birthday... but he did. So once our dinner was wrapping up then our waiter comes over with the saddle, makes me sit on it, they yell really loud and have everyone yell "Yee Haw!"
My friend told me that they give you this big brownie with ice cream... Turns out it was just a scoop of ice cream with a dab of chocolate sauce. It wasn't worth it, and Jenny wound up eating the ice cream anyway! For my birthday Dane gave me a sewing machine! I have wanted one. Now I just need someone to teach me how to use it! hahaha! Dane also got me new bearings for my long board. Those were needed. Now we just need to head up Provo canyon to break them in! It was quite the day! I'm happy I have friends and a job!
I am sad I wasn't there for you birthday. We can all sew together if you want :) Oh and I still have a long board that doesn't get used ever if you are interested. Love ya girl.
ReplyDeleteAimee why did you go to the dentist on your birthday?! Well I'm glad that everything worked out. Happy birthday!! (note to self: do not go to Texas roadhouse for my birthday)
ReplyDelete