Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead!

Ok. That may be a little over the top but I have loved having my downstairs neighbor gone. One Saturday morning a couple weeks ago I woke up to vacuuming going on down stairs. I thought that was odd because, #1 we don't hear her vacuuming hardly at all, and #2 if she ever did vacuum it was during the week. I guess it was just out of the "norm" enough for me to take note. I was doing laundry that day so I packed up my laundry and walked outside to see a moving truck and a bunch of family helping her move. When I got back everyone and everything was gone. I had a little celebration of my own because she had THE most annoying car alarm on the face of the planet. There were a few things wrong with this. #1 she drove an old DODGE NEON. Hunny, I think you're pretty safe there. #2 She had been in at least one accident and the front of her car was crunched and rusting. #3 We live in Provo! #4 The alarm would go off at the slightest breeze... actually that's not even true. It would sometimes just go off just for the fun of it. It would also do it's little warning beep if you parked next to it, drove by it, or even walked by it. My "favorite" memory of this lovely car alarm was at 3:00 AM it was slightly raining outside... AND KEPT GOING OFF ALL NIGHT LONG!!! She wouldn't turn off the car alarm! Even after I stomped on the floor. Obviously this situation isn't removed enough for it to be humorous quite yet. That wasn't a one time occurrence either. So! If anyone needs a place to live... the downstairs apartment is now open.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, ah yes, the annoying neighbors. I do not miss this at all. Although, personally, I think a car alarm would be MUCH better compared to the noises we heard from several neighbors. Let me just say BARF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How annoying. I guess she really liked that car?? Congrats on getting rid of her!

    ReplyDelete