Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer Splash!

We have had a busy summer! We have been to the west coast and the east coast, the north and the south. We have been to weddings and parties and sporting events! Here's a smattering of the picture's we've taken.
Dane and Aimee with Chris and Ashley Bernal at Ryan and Tiffany Bernal's wedding.
Can you find the baby in this picture?

Or how about this picture?

This is my 87 year old Grandma. She took her last tube ride at 80, then "retired" from it. That didn't stop her from taking a nice jet ski ride!

What a hunk. Dane not only got up on water ski's for the 2nd time, and also learned how to drop a ski. He tried his hand at slalom skiing and did great!
Here's the evidence:



We had fun kayaking around the lake.

Here's some fun pictures from the rope swing.
YEAH FOR FENWAY!!!!!!!! I loved being home and going to my sanctuary. Even though this season won't yield much I still love my SOX!
It's been a great summer and this is just the tip of the iceberg! I haven't downloaded some pictures yet... so more to come!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for awesome summers! Love the pix :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you getting out all your fun before you decide to have kids? lol I'm jealous, that's all :)

    ReplyDelete