It's been a while since I've posted on here. Life has been great.. and really busy. Since my last post my sister got MARRIED!!!! It was awesome. It was a very relaxed and they are a happy couple! They have been married for a month now and they couldn't be happier. Dane made video's of the wedding, if you want to check them out take a peek at the temple or the reception.
Shortly after the wedding Dane went and played football down by Boston College. So I was cleaning the house and Dane comes and knocks on the door, I open the door to see my husband wide eyed. He just says "I have some bad news..." So your mind goes a million places all at once in a split second. He tells me his stuff got STOLEN!!! A dirty little thief came and picked through a pile of bags and decided to take Dane's bag with his phone, keys, and wallet in it... Not to mention his football receiver gloves. Bummer deal. The thief took went and charged $240 worth in Charlie Cards... the pass to get on to the T. So we spent the day cancelling credit and debit cards, and going around and replacing what Dane had stolen. We are still working on getting everything replaced... the keys are the tricky bit to this equation. We'll get there.
Halloween was fun! We went to a murder mystery masquerade. I was Ms. Una Verse - a brilliant astronaut. Dane was... well, we don't remember his name. But he was a city food inspector by day and a comedian by night. We had a fun time laughing and figuring out who killed the crooked law enforcement.
Other then that we have been super busy with school and work. I get up early, catch the 6:48 bus into Boston. I work all day and catch the evening bus home. I'm typically home a little before 6. My schedule got changed so I'm hoping to be getting off a little earlier in the future. Every day is busy and I know that I'm going to go home tired, but I have really enjoyed the girls that I work with. I really lucked out with my situation. I count it as a blessing.
Dane just finished his gross anatomy class as well as nutrition. Dane really enjoyed his anatomy class. It was a nice change up from sitting in lectures all day. In the lab Dane dissected a cadaver everyday. He said it was weird at first, but he got very used to it. I guess you just have to get used to these things. He's glad to be rid of Nutrition though. For some reason we have never had a great experience with any of the nutrition teachers we've had.
We've been busy and are looking forward to the holidays. It will be a nice change up. My family will all be in town. We won't have to travel anywhere, ok... just 25 minutes up Route 1. We are going to have fun and take it easy. Now I really need to get going on Christmas shopping. We're down to crunch time.
By the way... college basketball has started... and Dane is currently watching two different games on two different pieces of technology... at the same time.
See! A woman who understands where I am coming from! I've looked in the DC area, Maryland, CT, Boston. I've applied to a bunch of places in all of those areas so we'll see. I just don't know if I want to be anti-social (and severely lacking in potential male suitors) for 1-2 years.
ReplyDeleteSO TOTALLY MISS YOU!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you coming to visit?? :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
So FUN!! The videos were great! Thanks for sharing! It's so good to see what y'all are up to.
ReplyDeleteOh... and P.S. Your hair is super cute in the videos!!
ReplyDeleteI loved the piece about two different games on two pieces of Technology! That is Andy too!
ReplyDelete