Friday, March 4, 2011

Tracy's Pictures

I have been meaning to get pictures from my friend Tracy for a while. I finally did, so this is a little bit of catch up.
This is from summer '10. We made a weekend trip down to Laguna Beach to visit Brett and Jessica. This is a prime example of indulgence!!! Pazooki time!!! It was SO good. Little Ashley was even getting into it.

Halloween was fun this year... to kick off the festivities we carved pumpkins. We did this probably 2 weeks before Halloween so by the time the holiday rolled around our pumpkin was nice and scary... all sorts of mold growing in it along with the slow decay of the vegetable. Scary I know.
The Thursday before Halloween we all dressed up at work. I was "bad Sandy" from grease. I would watch that movie as a kid and think that she was just so cool... So I was finally her. I was too cold all day to take off my leather coat.
Halloween night trick-or-treat-ers never make it to our attic apartment, so we went and passed out candy with James and Tracy. We saw the cutest little spider man ever! He was probably just over two feet tall.

We are CRAZY! We went hot tubbing while it was snowing out. This is from that night. we didn't actually get a picture of all of us in the hot tub at Raintree Apartments.

The Arizona State game at Energy Solutions Arena. We schooled them. Arizona became a ranked team later in the season, that helped out our RPI (strength of schedule). I think they got up into the top 10, but I'll have to double check that with Dane later. :)

You've seen this before, but it's a different angle, and with more people! :) Fun in Provo with fun people.
Mattson (James' little brother) invited us to eat at the Cannon Center with him. (All you can eat freshman cafe.) We took him up on the offer. Thank you Dining Plus meal plan. Thank you Ronald for paying for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment