I thought I'd give a little update on The Amazing Race adventure. So, first of all, we haven't heard anything back YET.... So Genie and I are still waiting. We have been keeping close tabs on the website that doesn't have much information at all. It just has dates for open calls, and they have an open call at the end of April. What that says to me is that they are still looking for candidates, and we aren't out of the running.
I have had multiple dreams of Aimee and Genie racing across the world. These are not exactly restful dreams, and I'm surprised that I don't wake up more stressed then I was before I went to bed. In one dream Genie and I were in a foot race to check in and we both were just yelling, not at each other, but more like "let's go!" "we can do this!" And of course, it's in a dream so you can't run as fast as you would like to. My stress level was through the roof. Obviously I have been thinking about this so much, and my subconscious has taken a hold of this idea.
I have sent The Amazing Race producers a thank you card to "pop up" on their radar once again, and I can't wait until we get that phone call. It's been so stressful, and wish they would just call us right away, but not yet... We have to be patient and keep our optimistic view.
No comments:
Post a Comment